ACE provider approval
ACE provider approval evaluates organizations for their ability to provide high-quality course offerings for social work continuing education credit.
Key requirements for provider approval:
- A licensed social worker must serve as the provider’s social work consultant for the entire program and each course.
- Courses may only be offered in formats for which the provider has been approved.
- CE providers must pay a one-time $25 prequalification fee.
- Providers pay an application fee of $500 (or more), based on the number of courses or conference sessions they would like to offer during the approval period.
- New providers are approved for one year; approval is renewable in three-year increments.
- Providers may develop and offer courses in all approved formats without submitting individual courses for review.
- Providers may make changes to courses as needed, as long as the course still meets ASWB ACE standards and requirements.
- ACE individual course/conference approval
Individual course/conference approval from ACE is geared toward CE providers offering a limited number of events.
Regardless of whether you pursue individual course/conference approval or provider approval, all ACE CE programs must adhere to the standards outlined in the ACE Handbook.
ACE collaborates with Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education for CE in multiple professions.