Online practice test
With software that simulates the test center experience and questions previously used on the licensing exams, the online practice test is a valuable tool for preparing to take your exam.
ASWB offers full-scale online practice tests for candidates registered to take the Associate, Bachelors, Masters, or Clinical ASWB social work licensing examination. Please note: There is no online practice test for the Advanced Generalist examination.
With the only practice test offered by ASWB, you can:
- Become familiar with testing software used at Pearson VUE test centers
- Complete the online practice test one time
- Review all the questions in any of the content areas, or review only the questions you answer incorrectly
- Access the practice test for 30 days to review the questions, answers, and rationales. The 30 days begins when you launch the practice test
- Take four hours to take a 170-question practice test one time
There is only one version of the online practice test for each category of exam. Candidates registered for the Associate exam may purchase the Bachelors online practice test, which shares the same content outline. However, the passing score for the Bachelors practice test will be applied.
Only those registered to take the social work licensing exam may purchase the online practice test. In order to purchase the practice test, you must have your authorization to test number, which can be found on your Authorization to Test email sent by ASWB.