Sending your exam results to another state or province
How it works
- Contact the state licensing board to apply for a license. Use the ASWB database to find contact information for the state or province.
- Request a score transfer from ASWB.
- ASWB will send the regulatory board your score within 7 to 10 business days.
What you will need
- Each score transfer requires a non-refundable US $40 fee.
- If your name has changed, you will need to upload legal documentation of the name change to complete the transfer request.
Three ways to request a transfer
Start your score transfer request now if you’ve already applied for a license in a new jurisdiction.
Complete and mail in the score transfer request form along with any name change documentation.
Registry enrollment includes one single record transfer per enrollment period.
Not sure if you are a Registry member? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org