Exam materials for faculty
Helping students better understand the licensing exams can reduce their anxiety about the experience. By reviewing test questions together, educators and students can explore rationales and engage in critical thinking.
The ASWB Exam Candidate Handbook helps test-takers with the process of registering for and scheduling the social work licensing exams.Download the Handbook
Practice analysis summary
The analysis of the practice of social work is a survey of social workers that ensures that the content of each exam is relevant to current professional practice.Download the practice analysis summary
Group Review Practice Test
- Each practice test contains 50 sample questions, answers, and rationales
- Compatible with synchronous and asynchronous online learning
- Responsive software works across devices, suitable for screen sharing
- Six months of access for all social work faculty at your institution
2020 Pass/fail summary reports
ASWB is providing 2020 pass/fail summary reports at no charge to social work degree programs accredited by or in candidacy with CSWE or CASWE.
ASWB Guide to the Social Work Exams
- In-depth look at how the exams are put together
- The methodology and logic of test development
- Tips on how you can reduce anxiety
- Guidance on developing a customized study plan
- Content outlines and suggested references for all exam categories
School pass/fail summary reports
ASWB is able to provide pass/fail reports on graduates of individual schools of social work who have taken the ASWB licensing exams.