Providers of CE: Applying to ACE just got faster
The ASWB Approved Continuing Education (ACE) is pleased to announce a major improvement in its application process. Now, organizations of all sizes can more quickly apply for acceptance into the ASWB ACE program for providers of quality continuing education for social workers.
The new application process features:
- Faster overall application and course review process
- ACE staff guidance throughout the process
- Easy access to ACE information and resources
- New tiered pricing schedules for every size of organization
- Revamped renewal process for smooth renewals
What is ACE?
The ASWB ACE program was created to help licensing boards evaluate a CE provider’s ability to present social workers with effective, relevant continuing education.
ACE approval demonstrates that a provider has been rigorously reviewed and found to offer quality continuing education according to best practices.
Benefits of ACE
- ACE approval is a mark of distinction recognized by social work licensing boards and social workers
- ACE approval is currently accepted by 50 jurisdictions in North America
- ACE standards contribute to high-quality, relevant CE. High-quality CE supports competency in the profession
- ASWB is dedicated to public protection
- ACE-approved providers can list and manage courses directly in the ACE course database and receive timely information on CE issues and requirements
- New ACE-approved providers and courses are continually promoted and available at aswb.org to keep social workers up to date
- Social workers can quickly find courses compliant with their board’s requirements