ACE approval demonstrates that a provider has been rigorously reviewed and found to offer quality continuing education according to best practices.
The ACE tiered fees are suited to CE providers of every size.
- Serves as a mark of distinction recognized by social work licensing boards and social workers
- Is currently accepted by 50 jurisdictions in North America
- Demonstrates a provider meets rigorous standards that contribute to high-quality, relevant CE
- Supports competency in the social work profession
- Allows providers to list and manage courses directly in the ACE provider database
- Means social workers can quickly find current courses compliant with their board’s requirements on ACE Search
- Entitles providers to receive timely information on CE issues and requirements via the quarterly Continuing Competence newsletter
Email ACE staff at email@example.com.