ACE approval demonstrates that a provider or course has been rigorously reviewed and found to offer quality continuing education according to best practices.
ACE fees are based on approval type and number of courses offered.
- Serves as a mark of distinction recognized by social work licensing boards and social workers
- Is currently accepted by most jurisdictions in North America
- Demonstrates that continuing education meets rigorous standards for quality and relevance
- Supports competency in the social work profession
- Allows providers to list and manage courses directly to an online database
- Means social workers can quickly find current courses compliant with their board’s requirements on ACE Search
- Entitles providers to receive timely information on CE issues and requirements via the quarterly Continuing Competence newsletter
Email ACE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.