ACE approval demonstrates that a provider or course has been rigorously reviewed and found to offer quality continuing education according to best practices.
ACE fees are based on approval type and number of courses offered.
ACE provider application information, including the procedures to apply, fees, and all application forms needed are available here.
ACE individual course or conference application information, including the procedures to apply, fees, and all application forms needed are available here.
- Serves as a mark of distinction recognized by social work licensing boards and social workers
- Is currently accepted by most jurisdictions in North America
- Demonstrates that continuing education meets rigorous standards for quality and relevance
- Supports competency in the social work profession
- Allows providers to list and manage courses directly to an online database
- Means social workers can quickly find current courses compliant with their board’s requirements on ACE Search
- Entitles providers to receive timely information on CE issues and requirements via the quarterly Continuing Competence newsletter
Email ACE staff at email@example.com.