As of April 1, 2019, the New Jersey Continuing Education Course Approval Program is now called ACE individual course/conference approval.
New Jersey providers and licensees read more.
If your organization is not an ACE provider or has never had a course approved through ACE individual course/conference approval or the New Jersey CE Course Approval Program, you must complete a prequalification application. Learn more.
Submit these applications for course or conference approval. The last page of each application includes a checklist of required supporting documents. See the ACE Handbook individual course approval appendix for sample supporting documents, such as evaluations, certificates, promotional material, and attendance tracking methods.
Adobe Reader XI is required; it is available free on the Adobe website.
- ACE Section I – Individual Course Application Cover Page and use the attachment, if needed, to list additional courses.
- ACE Section II – Individual Course Application for each course or conference session submitted for approval.
- ACE Section III – Individual Course Application Payment Form
How to complete and submit the applications
- Individual course applications must be submitted 90 days before the course date.
- Submit required documents (e.g., resume, bibliography, etc.) as individual attachments. Do not combine documents or application forms into one file.
- Respond to every question. If a question does not apply, enter “n/a” and explain.
- ACE accepts only electronic application submissions. Documents that are completed by hand will not be accepted, even if these are scanned and submitted electronically. Mailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- With the exception of the payment form, send completed applications and supporting documents by email to email@example.com.
- Payments must be mailed or made by phone. Payments are nonrefundable. Applicants are responsible for sending the correct fee as overpayments will not be returned. Applicants from outside the United States must pay by money order or credit card.
Association of Social Work Boards
ACE individual course/conference approval
17126 Mountain Run Vista Ct.
Culpeper, VA 22701
Phone: For the security of your payment information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org request a phone call from our staff. When we receive your email, we will call you and take your credit card information by telephone.
The email should include:
- Fee worksheet and payment form (ACE providers and applicants) OR ACE Section III – Individual Course Application Payment Form (Individual course approval) without the credit card information filled out
- Your telephone number
- Providers of ACE approved individual courses or conferences may renew a course every two years. An email will be sent to the primary contact 120 days before the expiration date.
- CE providers must submit a renewal application and all required materials and fees at least 90 days before the expiration date or risk a lapse in approval.
- A new course/conference application is required when courses or conferences are more than 90 days past the expiration of their course or conference session approval period.
- Course material must meet current ACE standards when submitted for renewal. Courses or course materials may no longer meet current standards if standards have been updated since initial approval or last renewal. Providers are responsible for updating courses and materials to meet the current standards.