As of April 1, 2019, the New Jersey Continuing Education Course Approval Program is now called ACE individual course/conference approval.
New Jersey providers and licensees read more.
If your organization is not an ACE provider or has never had a course approved through ACE individual course/conference approval or the New Jersey CE Course Approval Program, you must complete a prequalification application. Learn more.
Submit these applications for course or conference approval. The last page of each application includes a checklist of required supporting documents. See the ACE Handbook individual course approval appendix for sample supporting documents, such as evaluations, certificates, promotional material, and attendance tracking methods.
Adobe Reader XI is required; it is available free on the Adobe website.
- ACE Section I – Individual Course Application Cover Page and use the attachment, if needed, to list additional courses.
- ACE Section II – Individual Course Application for each course or conference session submitted for approval.
- ACE Section III – Individual Course Application Payment Form
How to complete and submit the applications
- Individual course applications must be submitted 90 days before the course date.
- Submit required documents (e.g., resume, bibliography, etc.) as individual attachments. Do not combine documents or application forms into one file.
- Respond to every question. If a question does not apply, enter “n/a” and explain.
- ACE accepts only electronic application submissions. Documents that are completed by hand will not be accepted, even if these are scanned and submitted electronically. Mailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- With the exception of the payment form, send completed applications and supporting documents by email to email@example.com.
- Payments must be mailed, faxed, or made by phone. For your security, do not email the fee worksheet and payment form with credit card information. Payments are nonrefundable. Applicants are responsible for sending the correct fee as overpayments will not be returned. Applicants from outside the United States must pay by money order or credit card.
Association of Social Work Boards
ACE individual course/conference approval
400 Southridge Parkway, Suite B
Culpeper, VA 22701
Phone: 800.225.6880, ext. 3064