Delegates will elect five Board of Directors members and three Nominating Committee members in 2022.
- President-Elect (four-year term)
- Secretary (two-year term)
- Treasurer (special election to fill one year of an unexpired term)
- 2 Director at Large, licensed social worker (two-year term)
- 1 Director at Large, public member (two-year term)
- 1 Director at Large, member board administrator (two-year term)
Make a recommendation to the Nominating Committee
The Nominating Committee relies on ASWB members to recommend candidates for elections each year. The deadline for recommendations is July 1, 2022.
Board of Directors
The ASWB Board of Directors is selected by the Delegate Assembly and oversees the ongoing business of the association.
The Nominating Committee consists of five members elected by ASWB delegates. The committee’s primary responsibility is to compile an election slate for the Board of Directors and the Nominating Committee.