Testing accommodations

Disability accommodations

If you have a disability, you may be eligible to receive testing accommodations. To arrange for special accommodations, you must request and receive approval for the accommodation. The request form is available in the sidebar on this page. Please consult with your board to determine the appropriate application process and relevant deadlines.

English as a second language accommodations

When permitted by the relevant regulatory board, ASWB offers limited arrangements for test candidates whose first language is not English. Details are available in the ASWB Candidate Handbook, or contact us with specific questions