Order online using the links below, or call 888.579.3926 to order by phone.
If you do not receive your publication within 14 business days, please contact ASWB at 888.579.3926. If you do not call within 30 days of placing your order, there will be no recourse.
- The ASWB Guide to the Social Work Exams, 2nd edition is the only guide published by the creators of the social work exams, ASWB. Inside you’ll receive an in-depth look at how the exams are put together, the methodology and logic of test development, and tips on how you can reduce anxiety and develop your own customized study plan. The exam guide includes content outlines and suggested references for all the exam categories and is the perfect complement to the ASWB online practice tests. Anyone may purchase an exam guide (US$20 plus shipping.)
- Contemporary Clinical Social Work Supervision: A Mentoring and Monitoring Model by Carlton E. Munson, Ph.D. (US$50 plus shipping)
This book presents a comprehensive view of licensure and nonlicensure clinical supervision, including guidelines for practicing supervisors. It is designed as a text for learning good supervisory practices.
Contemporary Clinical Social Work Supervision: A Mentoring and Monitoring Model and the continuing education posttest will not be for sale after March 30, 2018.
ASWB is pleased to offer the complete ASWB Guide to the Social Work Exams, 2nd edition as an e-book. (US$15)
This digital publication is formatted as an EPUB, compatible with a wide range of e-reader software on mobile phones, tablets, and computers.
We recommend using iBooks on IOS devices or Adobe Digital Editions.
An EPUB file is not a PDF and cannot be opened or read in Adobe Acrobat or on a Kindle reader. These files are not intended to be printed.
Before ordering the e-book, try downloading and opening the sample excerpt first. If that succeeds, then purchase the entire e-book.
- Only candidates who are registered to take the ASWB Social Work Licensing Exam are eligible to purchase the online practice test. (US$85)
- Online practice tests are available ONLY for the Bachelors, Masters, and Clinical Social Work Licensing Examinations. There is no online practice test for the Advanced Generalist Social Work Licensing Examinations.
- You may purchase only the online practice test that corresponds with the licensing exam you are registered to take.
- For best results accessing the online practice test use the following:
Windows 7 or higher
Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
Apple Safari 7.0 or higher
- What do I get?
- 4 hours to take a 170-question practice test one time.
- 30 days (total) to review the questions, answers and rationales. The 30 days begins when you enter your email and password to log into the practice test.
- There is only one version of the online practice test for each category.