This session is open to ASWB member board administrators, registrars, and staff. The agenda varies with each meeting, but the forum provides a great opportunity for social work regulatory staff to learn from their colleagues.
2:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. EDT
- Welcome and reflections from James Marks, chair of the Administrators Forum
- Who is here?
- Important updates from ASWB staff (if needed)
- Topics for discussion:
- Regulation under fire: Deregulation, governmental/legislative pressures, etc.
- Administrative processes: Websites, license verification, application processing, etc.
- Additional topics if times allows may include exemptions, telehealth, compacts
- Transition of power aka ‘passing the banana’