If you have already passed one of the ASWB social work licensing exams, you may request to have ASWB send your exam results to another state or province.
After you’ve applied for a license in the new state or province, simply order a score transfer from ASWB. We will forward your exam results directly to the new licensing board.
Score transfers cost US$40.
How to order
- Call ASWB Candidate Services at 888.579.3926.
- Request a score transfer online
- Download the official score transfer request form, fill it out, and fax or mail it to us.
If you belong to the Social Work Registry, you never have to pay for a score transfer!
- Registry members can request a record transfer online.
- What is the Registry?
- Not sure if you are a Registry member? Call us at 866.825.9580.
How do I contact my state licensing board?
Visit the ASWB database and select the state or jurisdiction.