Can I get a score transfer?
If you can answer YES to both of these questions, you are eligible for a score transfer.
✔ Have you passed a social work licensing exam?
✔ Have you started the application process with the new state or province?
Once you’ve completed these two steps, you may proceed.
How do I get a score transfer?
- Request a score transfer online
- Download the official score transfer request form, fill it out on-screen, and fax or mail it to us
- Call ASWB Candidate Services at 888.579.3926
What if I am a member of the ASWB Registry and I need a score transfer?
- I am a member of the Registry and I need a to Request a record transfer online
- What is the Registry?
- Not sure if you are a Registry member? Call us at 866.825.9580
What else should I know about transferring my score?
- Score transfers are US$40
- Score transfer fees are nonrefundable
What do I do if I don’t know my exam date?
Call ASWB Candidate Services at 888.579.3926
How do I contact my state licensing board?
Visit the ASWB reports homepage and select the state or jurisdiction