Group Review Practice Test
The Group Review Practice Test is a tool for helping your students understand the social work licensing exams.
Features of the Group Review Practice Test
- Each practice test contains 50 sample questions, answers, and rationales.
- The format is compatible with synchronous and asynchronous online learning.
- Responsive software works across devices and is suitable for screen sharing.
- All social work faculty at your institution receive six months of access.
US$300 for each Group Review Practice Test
Buy all three for US$800
About the Group Review Practice Test
Developed exclusively for social work faculty at CSWE or CASWE accredited programs, the Group Review Practice Test is a tool for helping your students understand the social work licensing exams. With 50 sample questions, you can spend time reviewing specific types of exam content and discuss how questions are constructed.
The software displays the question, then adds the answer and rationale with the click of a mouse. You can navigate to any question within the set. Picking up where you left off during the last session is easy, and the questions can be reviewed out of sequence. The Group Review Practice Test is not scored, so you can select individual questions for discussion and review, rather than going over the entire set.
Getting started with the Group Review Practice Test
Your access to the practice test includes resource documents to help your students understand how the licensing exams are developed, administered, and scored.
- User’s Guide for the Group Review Practice Test
- Orientation for the social work licensing exams
- Candidate Handbook