- Each practice test contains 50 sample questions, answers, and rationales
- Compatible with synchronous and asynchronous online learning
- Responsive software works across devices, suitable for screen sharing
- Six months of access for all social work faculty at your institution
Developed exclusively for social work faculty, the Group Review Practice Test is a tool for helping your students understand the social work licensing exams. With 50 sample questions, you can spend time reviewing specific types of exam content and discuss how questions are constructed.
The Group Review Practice Test is available to schools of social work accredited by or in candidacy with the Council on Social Work Education or the Canadian Association for Social Work Education.
The software displays the question, then adds the answer and rationale with the click of a mouse. You can navigate to any question within the set. Picking up where you left off during the last session is easy, and the questions can be reviewed out of sequence. The Group Review Practice Test is not scored, so you can select individual questions for discussion and review, rather than going over the entire set.
Resources and references
In addition to the online practice test, your access includes resource documents to help you and your students understand how the licensing exams are developed, administered, and scored:
- User’s Guide for the Group Review Practice Test
- Orientation for the social work licensing exams
- Candidate Handbook
Plus a list of additional online resources!