These items must be submitted with every course application.
- Each item references the ACE standard where the requirements are listed.
- See the ACE individual course approval appendix for samples of course and conference evaluations, certificates, promotional materials, and attendance tracking methods.
- Timed agenda/outline for courses more than two hours (4.8)
- Bibliography/Reference list (4.2)
- Qualified instructor resume (4.5)
- Certificate of credit (7.5)
- Sign-in/sign-out sheet or other approved attendance tracking method (7.5)
- Evaluation (7.4)
- Promotional material (6.1)
- Supporting course materials including but not limited to PowerPoint slideshows, handouts, articles, and links. If these materials are not available at the time of application, they may be requested during the ACE review and cause delays in the approval process. (4.6)
DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
- All items listed above under ALL COURSES
- Posttest, for distance learning courses that require it (4.10)
- Pilot test, for distance learning courses that require it (4.9)
- All items listed above under ALL COURSES are required for each session being offered for ACE credit. The provider may distribute one certificate of credit per conference session or one certificate that lists sessions completed by attendee.
- Conference promotional material
- Overall conference evaluation
- All requirements listed above, depending on course delivery method
- Cosponsorship agreement (5.3)